about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the bookettes could learn a thing or two...

When I'm not graphic designing, I have a part time job at my local library. It's a fun, fast-paced job (don't be so surprised!), and I love that I get to meet many interesting people, and get a look at all kinds of fun things to check out.

Well, at my library, they have a group of employees participate in what they call, "The Bookettes." Another local library has a similar group called "The Cart Capades." Basically they walk in the local parades and do these little formations while pushing book carts. I'm proud to say that I've never participated in this.

But the folks who are known as the Bookettes could learn a thing or two about tricking out their book carts by checking out this link. Scary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!