about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

questions...

I must be on a Jack Johnson kick. As I've been painting, I've been listening. And the song "Questions" got me thinking.

Questions, I've got some questions
I want to know you
But what if I could ask you only one thing
Only this one time, what would you tell me?
Well maybe you could give me a suggestion
So I could know you, what would you tell me?
Maybe you could tell me what to ask you
Because then I'd know you, what would you tell me?

This is interesting, because if someone could tell you what one thing to ask them, it would tell as much about the person as the answer to the question. What would I tell someone to ask me? I'm still pondering.

If I could ask you only one thing, what should I ask you?

1 comment:

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!