about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

we girls can do anything...

As a child, Barbie taught me that we girls can do anything, and I believe it. I admire women for our ability to do anything we put out minds to. But I'm especially impressed by moms who work IN the home. The amazing work of women like Heidi, Amy, and Hillary, really inspires me. How do they accomplish so much with little people around the house? I'm not a mom, but my young siblings are around, and it can be a real challenge to find the time and energy to be creative and then actually put things together. Maybe I need to find a place to hide out and create...Hey, I can do anything, right Barbie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!