about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

As time goes by?

The following post includes thoughts potentially deeper than those regarding things like marshmallow shooters. Consider yourself warned.

I have come to the conclusion that time must not always run at the same rate. This is the only explanation for why some days and weeks seem to last forever, and others fly by at lightning speed. The latter has been how my days and weeks have gone lately. Not that I'm complaining...it's just crazy. You know those commercials where someone is walking at normal speed, and everyone is going really fast around them? That's my life. And half the time I don't know how so many days have passed.

Is this something that I can change in anyway? Or is this just a fact of life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!