about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Work on Amazon?

For so many, it's probably not a big deal. But for me, it is. Two books that I did design work for are now available for purchase on Amazon! This is a big day!

The first is Cookinary Arts, for which I did the cover. The second is Questions for Catholics, for which I designed the entire book and cover. I like the way the inside of the book looks more than the cover...I was hoping for an interesting texture, but this is what was chosen. It was also an interesting book to work on, as I'm not Catholic.

So now that I have these items that I've worked on out there and for sale, I think this means that I'm a real designer. I think. At the very least, I'm getting close! Now I just need to get a portfolio site up. The domain name has been purchased, ideas are being generated, I'm on my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!