about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Come on, get happy?

Sometimes I wonder how I could manage to miss seeing something so wonderful. I come across these little things on the internet, and go, "Where have I been?" Such is the case with the Happy Tree Friends.

I first heard about them from the same site that I mentioned yesterday. They have a very funny short about these little guys. So then I had to see what I could find about them. It seems that there are many short animated movies of the Happy Tree Friends, action figures, t-shirts, even lip gloss! Go check them out. There is nothing quite like watching a squirrel dangle from a tree by her eyeball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!