about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Vinyl will kill?

Designer toys. Urban Vinyl. Collectible figures. Whatever you decide to call them, they're cool. And sometimes out of my price range. But I want more of them. My favorites are Bo and Po, the LaLa Couple, by IT Rangers Lab.

Coming out soon is a book, poster, and card set that tells all about these wonderful little creations. It's called Vinyl Will Kill. The list of contributors looks excellent. I think this could be a nice gift to me! (via fwak!)

*UPDATE* It seems that the link has changed. For a photo and description of this too cool item, check out IdN or Magma. Thanks Drew for catching that!

1 comment:

  1. You tease us with a link to this marvelous creation, and then the link goes bust. I'm going to curl up in the corner and cry now...

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!