about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

In the mood for Gocco?

My family tried very hard to surprise me, but I found out about my birthday present. I got a Print Gocco! I'm so excited! My good friend Bryan was the first to tell me about this amazing little machine. Since then it seems to be what everyone is talking about. I reminded my mom that I could even use it for printing our Christmas cards this year. So yesterday, I was given my gift a few weeks early. Now I just have to get brave enough to use it!

The Print Gocco has inspired me to get going with the Christmas gifts that I plan on making. Tonight I got back to working on the embroidered skull wallets that I started last week. They are going to be so cute! I am also planning on making some buttons and soaps. I'm in the mood to just set everything aside and get crafty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!