about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

My own buttons?

My sister and I really love little buttons. We have some from friends, we've ordered them from eBay, and now, I'm proud to say, I'm making my own! After much thought, yesterday I ordered the Badge-A-Minit 1-1/4" button maker from BuyButtonParts.com. Their prices are really good and, whoa! It arrived today! Unbelievable! I highly recommend them!

I have all sorts of plans for what kind of buttons I'll be making. The first one I made was of the White Rabbit shown yesterday. My brother wants one with a turtle on it. Oddly enough, I recently painted a turtle, so he'll soon have his wish. I'm going to be busy, busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!