about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Foster's home for typography?

I just finished watching the latest episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and I just enjoy it more and more. When Edwardo started yelling "Take your clothes off!", it was great. But I think my favorite bit of the episode had to do with the typography. Little Bloo set up a web page featuring the dreaded font, Comic Sans. Now, I have to believe that Craig McCracken would never actually use this font. This had to be only to poke fun at its extreme overuse on the web (and everywhere). Well, it cetainly made the web page look authentic! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Ban Comic Sans! Anyway...This is such a great show. If you haven't seen it yet, do what you can to watch an episode! You'll be hooked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!