about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Is this my color?

At long last! Pantone's Colorstrology is up and running! A few months ago, I saw this and thought it was kind of interesting. A few days later, the site was down with a message that they would be back. Well, they are and now it's better than before! I don't get into the whole astrology thing, I don't read my horoscope, I just don't believe all that. So this is a bit of a stretch for me. However, I like the idea of having a Pantone color assigned to my birthday.

My Pantone birthday color: Valerian--Pantone 17-3410 (A warm, deep lavender)

My favorite Pantone color: Pantone 221 (A warm, deep raspberry)

(I admit it, I'm a design geek.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!